Tuesday 3 June 2014

“Optimist(n.) – someone that knows that taking a step backward, after taking a step forward is not a disaster, it’s a cha-cha…” ~ Robert Brault

Haloes! J

“Optimist(n.) – someone that knows that taking a step backward, after taking a step forward is not a disaster, it’s a cha-cha…” ~ Robert Brault

2 Corinthians 9:8

“And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.”

2 Corinthians 12:9

“But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me…”

“One of the slogans of the 12-step program is ‘keep it simple (stupid)’…  It is important to keep things simple…  We make things difficult by complicating them…” ~ RAJ Twerski

“Of all the things you wear, your expression is the most important…” ~ Unknown

Ek LOVE dit om te dans…  Dis iets wat vir my so “special” is van Suid-Afrika…  Ons “sokkie-sokkie” is iets eie aan ons land J  Ek onthou hoe ek vir my Dutch-vriende dit probeer verduidelik het…  Hulle het dit GELOVE J  Ekt hierdie volgende epos ontvang, wat vir my so spesiaal is, dat ek dit net moes deel!  “When I meditated on the word Guidance,  I kept seeing "dance" at the end of the word. I remember reading that doing God's will is a lot like dancing. When two people try to lead, nothing feels right. The movement doesn't flow with the music, and everything is quite uncomfortable and jerky. When one person realizes that, and lets the other lead, both bodies begin to flow with the music. One gives gentle clues, perhaps with a nudge to the back or by pressing Lightly in one direction or another. It's as if two become one body, moving beautifully. The dance takes surrender, willingness, and attentiveness from one person and gentle guidance and skill from the other.
My eyes drew back to the word Guidance. When I saw "G": I thought of God, followed by "u" and "i".
"God, "u" and "i" dance." God, you and I dance. As I lowered my head, I became willing to trust
that I would get guidance about my life. Once again, I became willing to let God lead. My prayer for you today is that God's blessings and mercies are upon you on this day and everyday. May you abide in God, as God abides in you. Dance together with God, trusting God to lead and to guide you through each season of your life. This prayer is powerful and there is nothing attached… If God has done anything for you in your life, consider sharing this message with someone else.  There is no cost but a lot of rewards; so let's continue to pray for one another. And I Hope You Dance!”

Hoe cool is hierdie nie??  God gee ons daagliks GUIDANCE…  En wanneer ons meer tyd met Hom spandeer, hoor ons Sy stem meer duidelik…  Moenie “tydelike set-backs” – ‘n tree terug, sien as die einde van die wêreld nie…  Sien dit as ‘n “cha-cha” soos die aanhaling van Robert Brault sê…  En God sal aan jou die nodige insig, wysheid en hulp gee wat jy nodig het…  Spandeer tyd saam met Hom, Sy woord, sodat jy die nodige GUIDANCE wat jy nodig het kan kry…  God is GROTER as enige situasie wat jy tans mag face… NIKS, maar NIKS is te groot vir God se krag en genade nie…  Hy kan die onmoontlike, MOONTLIK maak…  Hy sal vir jou sorg, waar jy ookal gaan…  Vat Sy hand, laat Hom toe om te "lei" en dans met Hom…

Blessings!

anelxx

 

 

No comments: