Monday 18 August 2014

“At my lowest, God is my hope… At my darkest, God is my light… At my weakest, God is my strength… At my saddest, God is my comforter…” ~ Unknown

Haloes! J

“At my lowest, God is my hope…  At my darkest, God is my light…  At my weakest, God is my strength…  At my saddest, God is my comforter…” ~ Unknown

Jeremiah 17: 7,8

“But blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him.  He will be like a tree planted by the water and sends out its roots by the stream.  It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green.  It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit.”

James 1: 2-4 

“Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance.  Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.”

“Let your light shine, because when light shines…it conquers all darkness…” ~ Pastor Matthew Hagee

“You’re only given a little spark of madness…  You mustn’t lose it…” ~ Robin Williams

“A lady was driving along with her father. They came upon a storm, and the young lady asked her father, "What should I do?" He said "keep driving…" Cars began to pull over to the side, the storm was getting worse.  "What should I do," the young lady asked? "Keep driving," her father replied.

On up a few feet, she noticed that eighteen wheelers were also pulling over.  She told her dad, "I must pull over, I can barely see ahead. It is terrible, and everyone is pulling over!" Her father told her, "Don't give up, just keep driving!" Now the storm was terrible, but she never stopped driving, and soon she could see a little more clearly. After a couple of miles she was again on dry land, and the sun came out. Her father said, "Now you can pull over and get out." She said "But why now?"

He said "When you get out, look back at all the people that gave up and are still in the storm, because you never gave up, your storm is now over.  This is a testimony for anyone who is going through "hard times".  Just because everyone else, even the strongest, gives up, you don't have to...if you keep going, soon your storm will be over and the sun will shine upon your face again.

"Never give up, because GOD will never give up on you…" ~ Forward email

Hoe ongelooflik is hierdie storie nie?  Want is dit nie wat ons meeste van die tyd wil doen nie??  Wanneer ons in die middel van ‘n storm vasgevang word, voel mens baie keer dat jy moet “aftrek” in die geel streep, en van die ander mense laat verbygaan…  Dalk net wag tot die reën ligter raak en die winde bedaar…  Maar dis wanneer daardie storm op sy ERGSTE is, wat ons net moet aanhou, uithou en op kyk in plaas van om ons koppe te laat sak…  God is groter as ENIGE storm waarin jy jouself dalk op die oomblik bevind…  Soos hierdie pa, langs sy dogter gesit het, en haar moed ingepraat het om haar deur die storm te kry, so is God ELKE LIEWE dag langs jou…  Hy is net ‘n gebed ver, en Hy SAL daar wees vir jou, maak nie saak WAT oor jou pad kom nie…  ‘n Storm kan nie vir altyd aanhou nie…  En die goeie nuus vir ons, is dat God ons nooit sal verlaat nie, ons nooit in die steek sal laat nie…  Watookal vir jou op die oomblik onderkry – sit dit in God se hande…  Hy is by jou, elke oomblik van elke dag…  Hy sal jou deur die stormagtige weer – HEEL aan die anderkant uitkry…
 
Mag jy 'n ONGELOOFLIKE Maandag he!!

Blessings!
 
Anel xx

No comments: