Monday 14 July 2014

“Learn to appreciate what you have, before time makes you appreciate what you had…” ~ Unknown


Haloes! J

“Learn to appreciate what you have, before time makes you appreciate what you had…” ~ Unknown

Psalm 111:10

“The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom; all who follow his precepts have good understanding. To him belongs eternal praise…”

Romans 8:28

“And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them…”

“You were born with all the unique abilities, knowledge and talents you need for your mission in life…  You don’t need to compare yourself to anyone else…  Just be yourself and start shining…” ~ Unknown

“The one who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd…  The one who walks alone, is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been…” ~ Albert Einstein

Hier is ‘n gedig wat onvoorwaardelike liefde SO mooi verduidelik, dit bring sommer trane na my oë…  Geniet dit!

But you didn't...  by Merrill Glass

Remember the day I borrowed your brand new car and dented it?  I thought you'd kill me, but you didn't.
And remember the time I dragged you to the beach, and you said it would rain, and it did?  I thought you'd say, "I told you so." But you didn't.
Do you remember the time I flirted with all the guys to make you jealous, and you were?  I thought you'd leave, but you didn't.
Do you remember the time I spilled strawberry pie all over your car rug?  I thought you'd hit me, but you didn't.
And remember the time I forgot to tell you the dance was formal and you showed up in jeans? I thought you'd drop me, but you didn't.  Yes, there were lots of things you didn't do.  But you put up with me, and loved me, and protected me.
There were lots of things I wanted to make up to you when you returned from Vietnam.
But you didn't…

Selfs al het die person in die gedig kwaad geword, het dit nie sy liefde vir die vrou weggeneem nie…  Dis soos wat God ook is – al breek ons sy hart, met dinge wat ons verkeerd doen, sal Sy liefde vir ons NOOIT vergaan nie…  Hy is bereid om ons te vergewe – 70x7 keer, mits on berou het en die dinge bely wat ons verkeerd doen…  Hy het immers vir ons aan 'n Kruis gesterf om ons sondes alles uit te vee...  Hy sal vir jou veg – soos in ’n sprokie, waar ’n ridder vir die prinses veg…  Jy hoef nie bang te wees nie…  Maak seker dat jou FEAR jou nie weerhou om jou lewe voluit te leef nie…  Moenie spyt wees oor alles wat jy nie gedoen het, terwyl jy die tyd daarvoor gehad het nie…  Wees DANKBAAR vir alles wat God jou mee seën – ons aanvaar baie van dit wat ons uit God se hand ontvang, so vanselfsprekend…  Moenie kwaad gaan slaap nie, wees lief vir jou naaste, jou geliefdes, en doen aan ander soos jy aan jouself gedoen wil hê…  Wees God se hande en voete op hierdie aardbol…  Jy is nie maar toevallig waar jy jouself bevind nie…  Mag God jou gebruik om ‘n blessing in ander se lewens te wees :)  Wees seker om te waardeer wat jy het, saam met wie jy is...  Alles wat ons het - elke persoon in ons lewens, is 'n geskenk REG uit God se hand...  Geniet elke blessing in jou lewe!!

Blessings!

Anel xx

No comments: