Wednesday 12 March 2014

praise report!

Hi julle!

Check die onderstaande getuienis! BAIE dankie vir elke gebed!!  Daar is krag in gebed :)

blessings!

anel xx

Dear Anel

I want to thank u and your team and everybody who kept my dad in prayer. In December last year I requested prayers for my dad who was diagnosed with cancer. He started his radiation on 13 January this year and completed a 6weeks session of radiation on 21 February. During that time my dad was admitted to hospital as he became weak and his body couldn't cope with the intensity of the treatment. We thought at that stage he was nearing his end. But God had other plans for him. After the treatment my dad was very weak didn't want to eat couldn't move but today 3weeks later after the treatment my dad sounded so good like he was before he was diagnosed with cancer.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everybody who kept us as a family in prayer. I want to praise our Heavenly Father for pulling my dad through for a third time after being diagnosed with cancer. God is good Hallelujah. Within 3weeks we will know whether he has been cured but I have faith that he will be healed.

Thank you once again for all the prayers.

God bless you all.

 

No comments: