Thursday 4 June 2015

gebedsversoek...

hi julle! :)

Bid asb saam vir die onderstaande.

Please could you add to prayer request, for a work colleague (Lorna) in JHB’s sister, Pauline diagnosed with cancer in the liver.  Pray for them both for Lorna to be filled with peace and the strength to just be there for her and that she may be healed - healing for Pauline
 
My sister Pauline is also battling cancer once again – not in the breast this time but in the liver and we only found out about 2 weeks ago so I am devastated.  She started chemo last week for a six months course.  She is being very brave  -  not like me!  Every time I hear the word now I want to cry.  I guess that’s life but there’s just so many people with cancer these days – it’s almost overtaking AIDS.  At my daughter work alone in the last month 10 people have been diagnosed with cancer.””
 
BLESSINGS!
 
anel xx
 

No comments: